Back step

I hate back stepping. I was doing so good. I had the same breakfast yesterday as the day before, therefore I didn’t bother taking a picture. Then lunch was a spinach and ice berg salad with tomato, turkey bacon and an egg, sprinkled with shredded cheese.

But supper was my back step. I had promised weeks ago before my 21 days began to go out to dinner with my family for a celebration. Unfortunately it was at a restaurant with no healthy foods at all. No salads, no veggie burger, no grilled chicken. My only option was a hamburger or hot dog with fries. So I opted for a hamburger which I split with my daughter, and we all shared fries. So I did very well with portion control, but it was still filled with salt. So my blood pressure is up a little this morning. But it is life, and I will pick myself back up, brush the dust off myself and march foreword.



130/79

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Same reading

Slow and steady

Day 6